Join Carroll Post 31 - The American Legion for our annual Halloween
Parade in Downtown Westminster!
Saturday October 28th, 2017 @ 7:00PM
We seek to promote Halloween Safety amongst the youth in our community!
Registration for participants begins @ 6:00PM in front of the Masonic Lodge on Monroe St
All participants (individuals, groups, vehicles, etc) should have halloween-themed costumes and/or decorations.
For more information, contact Bob Gagnon @ 443-995-7027
or by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
|Parade Rules||Parade Registration Form|
- All children should know their phone number(s) and address.
- A responsible adult should always accompany children.
- Costumes should be light in color to aid visibility, be fire resistant, and not pose a tripping hazard.
- Use make-up instead of vision-blocking masks.
- Always use sidewalks and obey traffic signals.
- Always cross the street at corners. Never cross the street between parked cars.
- Never go into a house for any reason.
- Never go with somebody without prior parental permission.
- Only accept sealed and wrapped treats.
- Always wait until adult checks all treats at home before eating.
- Dial 911 for emergencies, or dial 0 for an operator.
- Have fun and be safe!